9 Tips for SEO Work of Your Website
You can increase the interaction of your visitors with your website with the work you will do in the areas mentioned below about SEO on your website. 9 tips that will have a big positive impact on search engine optimization:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Compatible Address (URL): The addresses (URLs) of the pages on your website should be compatible for search engine optimization. Avoid long addresses, separate the words with a hyphen (-). Use the website content and keywords relevant to your business at the address.
- Visual Optimization: Optimize the images you use in line with the content of your website for a better SEO. In doing so, avoid very large, long-loading images. Make sure that the images you add to your website instead are between 25KB and 100 KB.
- Responsive Website Design: Google now highlights sites that display seamlessly on all devices. The version of your website on mobile devices is used by Google to index and determine its weight. So make sure that your website design looks appropriately on mobile devices as well as on desktop computers.
- Fast Access: Make sure the menu section is visible at the top of the page or at the left, so that visitors browsing your website can find the page they’re looking for. Difficult visitors can cause them to quickly leave your website.
- Page loading speed: Optimizing images, not using unnecessary scripts, organizing your css files, activating server compression, using the necessary memory methods will increase your page loading speed. Your visitors will not wait for your page to load for a long time. Mobile users expect an average of 5 seconds for the page to load, while desktop users tend to abandon the page that does not open within 3 seconds.
- Creating sitemaps: An important part of professional website design is creating a sitemap. Google also emphasize importance to the sitemap. By loading your Sitemap in XML format that you have created in Google search concole, you can provide Google to be informed about your site and pages quickly.
- Related keywords: Use your keywords that are suitable for the content on your internet pages with a certain frequency. However, going too far can cause you to be perceived as spam.
- Quality Content: Make sure that the content you present on your website contains information that will be of interest to the visitors. Keep neither too long nor too short. If the visitor does not like the contents they have prepared, they can leave your website in a short time. If he likes, he will stay on your site for a longer period of time, perhaps sharing his social media will enable your content to meet more visitors.
- Social Media Integration: Include modules on your pages that will allow your content to be shared via social media channels. In this way, visitors can easily share their favorite pages with their environment. With this you can take advantage of the positive impact of social media networks on search results.